Please connect by using Zoom Calendar, click on the event of interest to obtain the corresponding Zoom link.
SEMINAR: Wednesdays 14:00 Paris time
Recorded on Youtube
In order to attend the seminar check out the zoom sessions, please connect before the seminar: SCHEDULED ZOOM SESSIONS
More information may be found here: Abstracts.
The Seminary organized through Zoom during the pandemic and it is now organise face-to-face at: IHP, Paris.
Yearly conferences will be organised at
to work out a dynamic for the group.
Those meetings will also welcome speakers and researchers exterior to this project.
- July 3-7, 2023. European Meeting of Statisticians WARSAW.
- June 12-16, 2023. The Fime Lab Summer School on Big Data & Finance.
- June 5-7, 2023. Non-stationarity, cyclostationarity and applications.
- March 23-24, 2023. Biostochastic Workshop 2023. ECIM, Las Cruces, Chile.
- November 9, 16, 29, 30, december 6, 2022 ARRAAA Webinaire - Eau et adaptation au changement climatique.
- October 6, 2022. Jean Jouzel: Réchauffement climatique : où en sommes-nous ? Recorded on Itunes, Présentation.
- September 5-December 9, 2022. Geometry and Statistics in Data Sciences, IHP Trimester. The thematic quarter on Geometry and Statistics in Data Sciences, will take place in Paris (Institut Henri Poincaré) throughout Fall, from September to December 2022.
The goal of this Thematic quarter is to highlight the rich interactions between Statistics, Probability theory, Geometry and Topology in the field of Mathematics of AI. It will allow both researchers and PhD students to explore cross-disciplinary topics.
The program runs throughout Fall, and includes: *Three Weeks of Conference*
- 3-7 October 2022 Non linear and high-dimensional inference
- 10-14 October 2022 Geometry, topology and statistics in data science
- 21-25 November 2022 Measure-theoretic approaches and optimal transport *Both Mini-Courses and Long Courses* Besides the conference weeks, the invited professors will propose mini-courses (~2x1h30) and long courses (~8-10 courses in 3 months) at an advanced research level. These are already announced on the quarter's website
- June 27-July 1st, 2022. ISEC, 2022, Capetown. Diffusion in Lyon.
- June 11-23, 2022. Lectures, Sylvie Méléard. Ecole de Saint Flour.
- May 27-28, 2022. Colloque CIREQ Montréal d’économétrie en l’honneur d’Eric Renault.
- January 5->, 2022. Hakaton, Regional Climate Forecast Challenge. CNRS.
- May 19-20, 2022. MASHS-2022: Modèles et Apprentissages en Sciences Humaines et Sociales, supported by ECODEP.
- December 10-11, 2021. .6èmes Rencontres de Statistique: Science des Données. Vannes.
- November 8-9, 2021. Workshop Biostochastic Networks 2021.
Organised by Rolando Rebolledo and Leonardo Videla.
- Online Conference, September 9-11, 2020.
Opening EcoDep workshop (talks are online on Youtube).
- June 28-July 2, 2021. 5th Workshop on Probability and Evolution, HYBRID CONFERENCE at CIRM.
- June 24-26, 2021. 4th International Conference on Econometrics and Statistics Virtual Conference, HKUST, Hong Kong.
- September 15-17. 2021 ECODEP Conference. At MIR, Neuville-Cergy.
- December 2-4, 2020. TIES 2020 Virtual Conference: Frontiers in Statistics, Epidemiology and the Environment.
- September 14-18, 2020. CIRM Workshop. New Results on Time Series and their Statistical Applications, supported by ECODEP.
CYU Lectures, and
Other related series of lectures :
- Columbia : Evolutionary processes and patterns of biodiversity.
- dataforgood : Climate Lessons.
Report also to: Ecodep Links.